This Cookies Policy specifies the rules for storing and accessing of information on the User’s devices using cookies, for the provision of services requested by the User and provided electronically, by OMEGA PILZNO INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT & SPEDITION GODAWSKI & GODAWSKI SP. Z O. O. based in ul. Kraszewskiego 44, 39-220 Pilzno.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – means OMEGA PILZNO INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT & SPEDITION GODAWSKI & GODAWSKI SP. Z O. O. based in ul. Kraszewskiego 44, 39-220 Pilzno, which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in the User’s devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses websites.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to the provision by the Administrator of electronic services via the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
- Website – means the internet page where the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain (domain name here).
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2 Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter the User’s Devices through this route. These files allow identification of the software being used by the User and adjustment of the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and an assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the ability to limit or disable cookies’ access to his Device. If this option is used, the use of the Website will be possible, apart from functions that by their nature require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies in order to properly configure the website, in particular to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies in order to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of the website, and in particular to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s Device and proper display of the website, adapted to his individual needs.
- The Administrator of the website uses external Cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via the analytical tools of Google Analytics (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA).
- The Administrator of the website uses external Cookies to present advertisements tailored to the User’s preferences using the Google AdSense online advertising tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA).
§ 4 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access via Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the Cookies settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access via Cookies to the User’s Device. The User can make changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence using web browser settings or by using the Website configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform the User whenever Cookies are placed on their device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.